Teepee Electrical is a professional and environmentally conscious organisation which acknowledges the impact that our operations may potentially have on the environment.
Directors, management and supervisory staff have responsibilities for the implementation of the following policy and must ensure that environmental issues are given consideration …
- Protect the environment, and prevent pollution, reduce waste and ensure that, wherever practical, measures are implemented to protect and preserve natural habitats, flora and fauna.
- Determine compliance obligations and ensure operations are completed in accordance with them, and evaluate fulfilment of the compliance obligations.
- Implement and maintain an environmental management system that is in compliance with ISO 14001:2015 and continually improve it.
- Ensure effective and expedient incident control, investigation and reporting.
- Consider the effects that our operations may have on the local community, correct non-conformities and take action to eliminate or reduce, as far as practicable, any potentially adverse environmental impacts.
- Promote environmental awareness amongst our suppliers, contractors and partners by the implementation of operational procedures.
- Ensure that leaders are fully engaged in the management of environmental issues and allocate suitable and sufficient resources which enable the company to achieve its environmental aims and objectives.
- Seek to work in partnership with the community by behaving in a considerate and socially responsible manner.
Directors, management and supervisory staff have responsibilities for the implementation of the policy and must ensure that environmental issues are given adequate consideration in the planning and day-to-day supervision of all work.
All employees and subcontractors are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others or the environment. This includes co-operating with management on any environment-related matter.